Master of Research Healthcare Design. Royal College of Art/Imperial College (October 2017 - Present)
Undertaking a practice-based research, Wellness in Crisis, in collaboration with Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust that looks into the architecture for mental health patients in the emergency department. The research project includes building upgrades to the A&E of Charing Cross Hospital, while gaining medical advice form consultant in emergency medicine Dr. Barbara Cleaver.
Eric Parry Architects (July 2013 - January 2018)
- Masterplanning: Taken Cambridge Assessment, a 350,000 ft2 headquarter’s development in Cambridge through planning. The project is currently on site. / Carried out feasibility study for an 1.9 hectare site in central Cambridge for the University as part of the long term development for the University of Cambridge.
- Office Project: Part of a team that took 1 Undershaft, a 73 storey tower in the City of London, through planning. The planning permission was granted in Nov 2016.
- Assisted on various large scale developments in central London, ranging from residential, retail to office developments.
- Assisted on several national and international office development and masterplanning competitions.
DunnettCraven Ltd (July 2012 - July 2013)
- Assisted on the tender stage of a 460-unit residential development in North London and responsible for running the facade package for 52,000 m2 retail project in Moscow.
- Concept and design developments for retail projects ranging from the proposal of internal public spaces to masterplanning retail districts within an urban context.
Erect Architecture (May 2009 - July 2012)
- Fully responsible for running a number of residential projects and a community center refurbishment, successfully taking the projects to completion.
- Involvement in various cultural and education projects and architectural competitions.
Roewu Architects (November 2008 - April 2009)
- Worked on open competitions and assisted with an on-going research project in Weather and Architecture, as part of the Kevin Kieran Award granted by the Irish Arts Council.
Oliver Chapman Architects (Contracted work 2008)
- Having previously helped the practice on their competition entry for the Venice Biennale 2008 I was subsequently asked to work on the second stage of the RIAI international competition for the Irish Gas Board Headquarter in Dublin.
Roxburgh McEwan Architects (November 2006 - June 2008)
- Assisted and ran projects from small conversions to 16 unit residential developments.
Gray Marshall & Associates (April 2003 - December 2003)
- Involved in various conservation projects and listed buildings.
Part III Qualification. The University of Westminster
2004 - 2006
MA Architecture (Distinction). University of Edinburgh
2000 - 2004
MA (Hons) Architectural Design. University of Edinburgh
Five A Bursaries with two scholarships. Auckland Grammar School. New Zealand
Design Research Society Student Research Bursary
RIAS Urban Design Award for The Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland (RIAS) Student Awards
RIBA President’s Silver Medal Nomination. Royal Institute of British Architects
Architecture Award for the Royal Scottish Academy Student Exhibition
Dissertation Prize Nomination. Scottish Landscape Institute.
Invitation to ASSA Environment Group Student Award